Yard Force 3600 PSI Pressure Washer Spray Gun Kit – Universal Fit
- UNIVERSAL-FIT connects to most brands and models of pressure washers and pressure washer hoses up to 3600 PSI. Can be used on all pressure washers that are electric and gas powered from 1200 PSI up to 3600 PSI
- HEAVY DUTY trigger handle with locking safety trigger
- STAINLESS STEEL wand has brass quick-connect fitting to attach standard 1/4" QC tips, nozzles and accessories. Wand is 14” long
- M22 – 15mm threaded male hose connection fitting
- MAX. pressure 3600 PSI
- Spray tip nozzles are not included, must be purchased separately
- NOTE: Most pressure washer hose connections in the USA are M22 – 14mm threaded connection. There are some hoses that are M22 – 15mm threaded connection. Please check your hose connection size to be sure it is M22 – 14mm to use this spray gun.
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The part was exactly what I needed and fit my power washer. Was very happy with this purchase.
could not find this in any BIG BOX store thanks FORCE
I've struggled to find this part at locsl retail, including Home Depot where I bought it. The part was a perfect fit and works as expected.
This sprayer gun and wand seems better than the original on my power washer. I have a 2800 psi gas model (I don't think I'm supposed to say the brand). This Yardforce spray gun connected to my original hose perfectly. It is very sturdy and the stainless wand appears to be made of quality material with a brass connection for the tips. I connected my old tips and they fit perfectly with no leaks. We are happy with this product and recommend to you..
I did what most people have done, forgot to remove the gun assembly from the hose before storing and the little bit of water left in the trigger valve froze, broke it. This new one is the only one that would fit but, works just fine. Used it a lot this year, so far. Don't buy the Kobalt replacement because it will not it.
Love the machine. Had to purchase a new wand, because the old one froze. Machine is 4yrs old. Still works great.
The trigger handle and wand came soon after I ordered them. They were in a sturdy box and arrived in excellent condition. I use this power washer around my home and it is just right for my tasks. I can clean siding without harming it as well as that filthy driveway that had never been cleaned. I broke the trigger handle by letting it freeze outside this winter, Learned my lesson. I expect to use this washer for years to come.